Sunday, May 11, 2008

Photo Mania

Mayhem - did I tell you he's back on restriction? Yeah, FOUR D's on a progress report will do that to you. Good thing he's cute, eh?

Bug wanted to dye his hair black. It's a little blue and kind of elfin, but I think those are pluses in his book. He got A+'s in both of his classes! Yay! We like adult high school!
Wasabi says, "Where are mah eyes?"

Tallulah says, "Treats please!"

Kira says, "But I'm not even yours!"


The Ninja Princessa says, "Yay! I'm off restriction! I can play video games for the first time since February!"


Action shot of Havoc. And a close up of the dimple.

Linus on the porch with a look of "Quoi?"

Bet from faaaaaar away. Obviously I hadn't figured out the zoom yet.


Chaos being Calvin (will post more in this series tomorrow because they are pretty funny) and also him snuggling with Tallulah on my bed.

The kids brought me tortellini in bed (b/c I don't like breakfast foods). They were cute and silly and I love them to bits!!

Guess what I got for Mother's Day?? (And if you didn't guess cute pink camera then dude, what's wrong with you?) Peace.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

April said...

I LOVE IT TOO!!! i so cannot *wait* for my dad to move down south so i can come visit. i. will. so. totally. be. there. and i'll school your children in video games. :)

ps - glad to see you had such a wonderful mother's day! you deserve it!

pps - calvin & hobbes is my all-time favorite cartoon ever. i have most of the books.