Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Wasabi's New Name

SH gave Wasabi a bath today. Because Wasabi doesn't shed, he has to be bathed and brushed often. His fluffy, fluffy fur holds LOTS of water. No matter how much you towel him off at the end, when you let him loose to do his allover body shake - TONS of water goes flying. And he looks like a hairy, scraggly mess until he dries off and fluffs back up. I wish I'd taken a picture of him today but SH now calls him "Sponge Dog Hair Pants."

Peace.
PS - Happy 4th of July (to those in the States). Hope everyone has a safe and happy holiday. Catch back up with you when the fireworks are over.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck surviving the fireworks. Shall I give my sister your number in case you each need to speak with your sponsor?

Hope you have a quiet night!

Lilymane said...

Thank you!
I am hiding out from the fireworks this very minute!