Wednesday, October 31, 2007

How Do People Think Of These Things?

An iPod driven vibrator? Odd but ingenious.

I have been really tempted by the National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) which is a lot like NaNoWriMo (which I completely failed last year). I can post every day for a month (even if I didn't manage to write a 50K word novel in one last year.) The only thing holding me back from signing up is that it's for the month of November. Which starts tomorrow. The day when I get on a plane at 6 am and fly to San Diego for four days. One of my dearest Navy pals is RETIRING and I'm going out to celebrate with her. (Retire. I have such a hard time wrapping my head around the fact that I'm old enough to retire from anything. The math works as I joined the Navy and went to boot camp when I was 17 - but still.) I'm sure I could find time while I'm out there, but I don't know if I'll have access!
I may sign up and give it a go. (Watch for the button to appear on my sidebar!)
Peace.

No comments: