Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Self Discoveries

It's weird the things you find out about yourself. I have just realized that I can't write without my bra on. You would think that I would know something like that already, wouldn't you? But I just discovered it. I guess, since the only time I go bra-less is when I sleep and I don't usually write in my sleep, it makes sense that I just figured it out. I have no idea what connection forms in my brain when the boobs are supported - but apparently it's kin to an on/off switch. I did a little experiment. If I'm in my jammies with my bra on I'm good to write - but no matter what outer clothes I have on (jammies, jeans + tshirt, or workout clothes) if I eliminate the bra, my brain goes back to sleep. Some people need coffee to tell their brain it's time to wake up. Me? I need my bra. C-r-a-z-y.

Aren't you glad you read my blog?

Peace.

1 comment:

Deb R said...

At least you have a potential cure for any future insomnia problems. :-)