Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My Favorite Question Ever

"Mom, if Polyphemus is the most famous cyclops then who is the second most famous?"

This is the question my (then) Kindergartener asked last spring as he was getting dressed for Career Day at his school. I was reminded of it this morning when I asked him what he was doing. "Drawing a map of Hades," he said. Not that I'm biased or anything, but I have to tell you his map was way better than this one. "Hey, Havoc, do you still want to be a Mythology Teacher when you grow up?" I asked him. "Well duh," he said to me.
Ask a silly question, get a silly answer...
Peace.

*Oh, and we decided that although there wasn't really a scientific way to determine the exact popularity of any given cyclops, the second most famous was probably Telemus. I know you were wondering.

No comments: