Thursday, April 20, 2006

Cap'n Jack Sparrow (In Miniature)

Remember when I told you which treasures the children grabbed to take to shelter with them during the tornados and I told you that Havoc took his beloved picture of himself? Here it is:


A Johnny Depp Mini-Me? Ok, Ok, so maybe it's not quite the link to Johnny Depp photos that author and fantabulous blogger Joshilyn Jackson was looking for, but it's all I've got. And for the record, since she is very particular about ratings - I have to say this G-rated pic falls well within her target PG-13 category. I was a little stumped about how to write an ode (sonnet, whatever) to J.D. that did all of the things Joshilyn was looking for! Clearly, DebR had no such trouble. However, I have something that DebR doesn't have - even with all of her hiakus, limericks, and odes (sonnets, whatever) : I have a joke! You heard me right. As a bonus feature I'll even throw in the joke that Havoc loves to tell while staggering around dressed as a pirate. (Sidenote - Havoc, at 7, doesn't quite understand why Jack Sparrow staggers. He thinks it's maybe because Cap'n Jack was born with 'sea legs' that he HAD to grow up to be a pirate. After all, you can't have a land job if your legs are permanently flimsy.) Ok, so here's his joke (and you'll just have to imagine the staggering, the dimple, and the pirate accent):

Q: What kind of socks do pirates prefer?

A: Arrrrrrrrgyle, Matey!

Hahahahahaha. Pfew. Ok then. I'm done now. Peace!

1 comment:

Deb R said...

I Heart Havoc. :-)